My history with Minecraft

Hi!

Today I wanted to talk a little bit about my history with Minecraft.

Before we start, I wanted to share a fun fact: I am 2 months older then Minecraft!

In 2015, my family got an Xbox one (which we still have), and got a few games to go with it, including Lego Jurassic world (one of favorites), Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Snoopy's Grand Adventure, and of course, Minecraft! BTW, if you haven't already, I suggest you check these out, especially the Lego games, as they are really fun! I mostly ignored Minecraft, because when I looked at "Lego Marvel Super Heroes!", then looked at Minecraft, it was an easy decision (from the perspective of a 6 year old).

Finally, me and my mother started checking it out, and figured out some of the nifty things you can do! Soon, me and my brother had a survival world going, and we had a lot of fun!

Then, we found out that Minecraft was on the iPhone, so we decided to buy it, since it was only 7.99. We played that for a while, and quickly realized that we could play on separate devices, and still see each other in-game!

In 2018, we moved to a new house, and my sister realized that we could upgrade our Minecraft for free on the Xbox from the legacy console edition, to bedrock edition!

So at that point, we had 3 versions of Minecraft: The Legacy Console Edition, and Bedrock edition on both Xbox and mobile.

But there was still more versions that I wanted! In 2020, I decided to get Java edition, so that I could play on the PC, and have access to all the great things Java edition offers. That was fun, and now that I had Java, I decided to start my podcast! 

In 2021, I found out about Minecraft Dungeons (which had been out for a year at the time), and got it as soon as I could. Over the past year I have been buying Minecraft dungeons DLCs, and I now have all of them, plus the Cloudy Climb season pass.

In late 2021, I got Minecraft for Windows, so that I could easily make Minecraft mods.

And that's about all of my History with Minecraft! I hope you enjoyed it!


Signing off,

Comments