What I would say you need to play Minecraft

Hi!

Today I wanted to talk about what I think you need to play Minecraft! 

Here is my list of minimum pc specs:

Memory: 4 GBs
Graphics card: What graphics card?

Now, you could run Minecraft on just that, but it's better to run it with higher specs. 

Here's my list of optimal pc specs:

Memory: 16 GBs
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 950

These requirements will give you a great experience with Minecraft. But let's say that you want to play Minecraft with, let's say, shaders! Or an HD resolution texture pack! Then you might want some better specs. 

Here's my list of great pc specs:

Memory: 32 GBs
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Now, let's say you want to play the Better Minecraft modpack! Or FTB! Or a 4K texture pack! Then you would want a Fabulous pc!

Here is my list of Fabulous pc specs:

Memory: 64 GBs
Graphics card: GeForce RTX 2080

Now, let's say your Elon Musk, and you have no worries when it comes to how expensive your pc might will get. Then you want a Quantum pc!

Here is my list of Quantum pc specs:

CPU: 2 AMD Ryzen threadripper pro 64 core with 4.30 GHz
Memory: 2 TBs
Graphics card: 4 GeForce RTX 3090s

By the way, if you actually have a pc this powerful, email me please, explaining how in the world you got this.

And that's it! Hopefully this list helps you find the right pc for you.

Signing off,

Comments