My favorite Minecraft versions

Hi!

Today I wanted to list all the versions of Minecraft that I own (view an in-depth look at them and when I got them here), and which ones I like best!

Here is the list of versions:

  • Java edition
  • Legacy console edition
  • Pocket edition
  • Xbox one edition
  • Windows 10 edition
And here is the list of the same versions, in the order of which ones I like the best:

  1. Java edition (the best in everyway except for making mods)
  2. Window 10 edition (everything great about pocket edition, but on a PC)
  3. Pocket edition (tiny screen, but everything else is OK)
  4. Xbox one edition (controls are so non-ergonomic)
  5. Legacy console edition (same reason as above, but with much less features, as it's stuck in something like 1.12.2)
One more thing: Although I don't like some of these versions, don't let my opinion override yours. It's fine if you like these more then me.

That's all for today!

Signing off,

Comments